When it comes to parking, we all know that there are rules to follow. But sometimes it can be confusing — especially when you’re new to a city or just unfamiliar with the parking regulations. If you don’t want to risk getting a costly parking ticket, here are five tips to help you avoid fines:
1) Pay attention to signage and markings on the ground
2) Know how long you can park in a spot without getting fined
3) Avoid parking in spots reserved for special use
4) Don’t let your meter run out of time
5) Make sure your car is parked completely within the lines.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to confidently and safely park your car without having to worry